CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How Many Shoes Should A One Year old Own?

The other day I just happened to notice how many pairs of shoes Avery (who has only been walking about a month) owns. I was laughing pretty hard, and Jesse was shocked when I told him just how many pairs she's got. I actually think she may own more than me! I love shoes, I just don't know how to shop for my own. I thought I would include a picture of my "little princess's" shoes. The picture doesn't do them justice, you can't see the colors well, but they are sooooooo fun!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Hooly cow! Chase doesn't even have one pair! We need to get him one though since he's starting to walk, maybe for his birthday. I guess that's one of the many joys of having a girl!