CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag!!!

I've never done one of these tag things, but I guess I will take Jessica up on the offer!

ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Definitely attached, going on 7 blissful years!

BEST FRIEND? Jesse, and my mom.

CAKE OR PIE? Cake of course, but it has to be chocolate!

DAY OF CHOICE? I too must say...April 23rd because it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!

ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Mascara, and a toothbrush.

FAVORITE COLORS? Blue and brown, although I also love green, and yellow.

GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears!!!

HOMETOWN? Phoenix, AZ

INDULGENCE? Chick-fil-A, chocolate

JANUARY OR JULY? July, I love summer!

KIDS? 2, Ethan (almost 3), Avery (1 year)

LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Chocolate

MARRIAGE DATE? August 17,2008

NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3

ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges

PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Both would have to do with losing my husband or kids. And to top it off watching it happen and not being able to do anything about it.

QUOTE: I want people to be afraid of how much they love me!

REASON TO SMILE: My kids, simple enough.

SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman

TAG 3 PEOPLE: Anybody who reads this.

UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: When I lived in my own house, I mopped my kitchen floors daily.

VEGETABLES? Pretty much anything! Except peas, I've never liked those.

WORST HABIT? I am a yeller! I have to really work on that, my kids hear it the most!

X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound for sure, who would want an X-Ray?!

YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza, Curry, Sushi, calamari,

ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

1 comment:

White Family said...

Mmmm Chic-fil-a is so good! Do they have any in Arkansas? I love the 1 year old pictures of Avery, they are so darling! Where did you guys get them done? I cannot believe how much she looks like you! It's a little weird looking at the baby pictures of her when I haven't seen her in such a long time because I keep thinking "aw, Cassandra was such a pretty baby". Avery is so gorgeous, she really makes me want to have a girl next!