CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

5 things I LOVE about my Husband!:
*I love how he is with our kids! He comes straight home from work and hardly stops to set his stuff down before he gets right down on the floor to play trains, cars, etc. with Ethan AND Avery.
*Before he leaves to go anywhere and as soon as he returns from anywhere he comes straight to me to give me a kiss (even before he plays with the kids) J
*He works so hard, and is great at his job! I love how determined he is, and his competitive spirit ( except when playing board games with him) J*He is always ready to give me a break from my daily duties when I need one. And doesn’t complain about it.
* He loves the Lord, and loves the gospel. (can’t stop at 4)

5 jobs I have had:
*Sales associate at Ross
*First Report Rep at Prudential Insurance
*Dental office assistant
*Sonic Drive-In Carhop
*Kindergarten teacher


4 movies I have watched more than twice:
*The Notebook
*How to lose a Guy in 10 days
*Sweet Home Alabama
*The Phantom of the Opera

4 tv shows I watch regularly:
*Friends (re-runs)
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Jon and Kate plus 8
*Nanny 911

4 places I have been:
*Mexico
*Brazil
*Scotland
*England

3 of my favorite music artists:
*Barenaked Ladies
*Josh Groban
*Natasha Beddingfield and so many more...

4 of my favorite foods:(I'm gonna name restaurants cause I can't choose just one food item)
* Carrabas
* Shogun
* Chik fil a
* and yummy mexican

4 places I would like to go:
*Italy
*Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas
*Jamaica
*Hawaii-again

4 things I am looking forward to this coming year:
*Moving into a new home
*Visiting family we haven’t seen in a long time
*Finally reaching my post baby weight goal

*Jesse hopefully getting a promotion (aka-raise)

4 people I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it!

No comments: