CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Can Do It ALL Myself!!!!

Avery loves to wreak havoc! She is like that little tornado spoken about in the book "Love You Forever". She loves to pull all the books out of the bookshelf, she opens her dresser drawers and pulls all the clothes out, and if I happen to be folding laundry when she's around it mysteriously unfolds and gets strewn about the house. The other day I had pulled newly laundered clothes out of the dryer, and put them in the laundry basket where they should have waited to be folded, but Avery found them first and started unloading the basket for me. Pretty soon I looked over and she had managed to dress herself in a dress I had just washed. She actually got it over her head and was so proud of herself.

2 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

cute pictures!

didn't know you had a blog!

secrets, secrets, secrets!

The Graces said...

Avery is already trying to play dress up...you are in so much trouble!!! It won't be long before she is changing her clothes 10 times a day. :) Love little girls!