CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Real-Real Race Cars

Me and my boy, he's got a real-real race car in each hand.
What's THAT face?
Thinking, I think?
This is our Unilever car (Ragu). Driver Kasey Kahne.

Whats up Ya'll. There is a first for everything???? Right???? This is Jesse and I had a great day with my boy yesterday at Real-Real Race Cars, and Cassandra was procrastinating the blog, so I thought that I would shock everybody and POST, something that I said I would never do. But Here it goes.


For a long time Ethan has loved cars. Go back several blogs ago and you can see the pictures of Ethan with all of his cars on his bed. But I showed him Nascar on TV and he called them 'Real-real Race Cars'. Many of you know that I work for Unilever, and we have many different brands. We have a car on the Nationwide Series, #9, Kasey Kahne. We sometimes get tickets to some of the big races so, I asked the lady in our office who is in charge of getting tickets for events like these if she ever gets tickets for the race up in KC, she said rarely. But, she got several and she gave them to me. So Ethan got the tickets for is birthday and he and I got to go to the races up in KC. As a three-year-old, his attention span lasted about ten minutes,considering the race lasts three to four hours, I knew I had to do something. So, we left in the middle of the race and just came back for the end. We had tickets for today's race too, but there is no way that Ethan would have made it through another day.


It was an experience to say the least. There were normal people there. But I tell you what, there was also a lot of camo wearin', beer drinking, mullet- wearin', cigarrette smokin', cut-off sleeves fannel shirt wearin' folk that were spending a lot of money on nothing...well it was something, but it was what I could have bought at Walmart for 1/4 of the cost, instead of at the gift shop there.


Peace out and let me know what you think of my first blog!


P.S. When Jesse took over the blog for today I got worried, but I am relieved AND proud so, this is Cassandra Conn, and I approve this message!

2 comments:

White Family said...

You should post more often Jesse, Cassandra can get so boring sometimes! Ha ha, just kidding! Anyways it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe Ethan would have more fun next time if you guys went in dirty worn out, overalls, blacked out some of his teeth,and picked up Mater's accent from "Cars". He probably just didn't feel like he fit in.

Melody said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is! And I love the shaved head look on him! Good job Jesse on the post!