CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Craft Fair Fun!!!

On Friday, my good friend Jill and I packed up the kids and headed out to the "world famous" craft fair. We decided on one that was quite the drive, but it was supposed to have pony rides, hot air balloon rides, and some other fun stuff for the kiddos. Unfortunately we were tricked! It took us 2 hours to get there (and like 3 hours to get back due to traffic). However, the kids were great, thanks to Laurie Berkner, and McDonald's. Can you imagine 5 hours of Laurie Berkner?!
HOWEVER...
It was a beautiful day, and we were able to enjoy some wonderful pig races! Where Sam and Ruby's pig won!!! We also got to enjoy yummy roasted corn on the cob, and funnel cake! Each kid got to pick out one thing to take home. Ethan chose a "bobble head" dragon made by a native american lady (too bad he changed his mind half-way home, and decided he wanted the snake instead). Thanks Jill, for convincing him that his dragon WAS cool!!! Avery got a magnetic bracelet, she only keeps it on for a few minutes at a time, but she LOVES twisting her wrist around to look at it! She's such a GIRL!




Avery freaking out when the pigs came out!

Sam, Ethan, and Ruby

The pigs!


It was a long day for us, but REALLY fun! I always have fun with my friend Jill, and even though the crafts were a little disappointing because of the lack of vendors there, it was fun to get out with our friends, and I got to experience my first craft fair, and it was a BEAUTIFUL drive.

2 comments:

Karla said...

So fun I wish they had more of that here... I love all the green trees.

White Family said...

I guess Avery doesn't take after her mom with a love for pigs! That sounds like it was a lot of fun, and I'm so jealous of how cool your weather looks, I miss hoodies!