CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

FHE Pumpkin Carving

Last Monday we carved our Halloween pumpkin. Ethan is always excited about stuff like this. I hope he always is! I love the face he makes when he first makes contact with the "goop". He chose the spider design for daddy to do, he loves spiders, even though he is scared of them. Avery wouldn't stick her hand in the pumpkin, but she took the goop willingly out of my hand, and then asked for more, by opening and closing her fingers and motioning (yes, I know I am great at reading her own version of sign language). The picture of the actual finished masterpiece is from a week later, so it is a bit shriveled from being outside. I think we may have jumped the gun a little. Maybe we'll do another one next week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: