CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

NEWS!

I just started teaching violin lessons at a local music studio. I am very excited about it. I had one student in AZ, and I loved it. I am so glad to be back at it. So far, I have one student, he's a college student, and I am excited because he's there for himself and not being forced by a parent. I also like that the studio takes care of getting me students. Hopefully I will have a full load soon. I am happy that I am able to do something in the evenings to contribute to our income and still stay home with the kiddos during the day! Just thought I would share my happy news!

3 comments:

banananutmeg said...

Cassandra what are you charging? I took 3 years of Suzuki method in High school, and would love to start up again. I haven't even picked up my violin in over a year! I'm pretty sure I'll need to have it restrung.

Melody said...

Iam happy for you!! You are going to do a great job and what lucky students :]

Lara said...

Congrats! My friend Katie is teaching children classes at MusicWorks. We just attended our first class last Friday! Its kinda of drive but my friend is very talented teacher. Good Luck! I did meet the owners and they seem like really nice people!