CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Right Choices Pumpkin Farm

Yesterday for playgroup we drove about 45 min away, to Anderson, MO to go to Right Choices Pumpkin Farm. We (Ethan and Avery) got to ride the "cow" train (so cute), and we all took a hay ride. Then we had fun going down the long hill slide, playing the duck race game, seeing the farm animals, and playing in the corn box. I should have taken more pics, but I wanted to come back anyway with Jesse, so I figured I would save some picture taking for then. It was really fun, and not to mention cheap. Yeah for Fall, and cooler weather. I am so excited that in the past year I have been able to experience what 4 seasons are really like. What a difference from just the 2 seasons in AZ :) We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch, Ethan has been talking about going back from the moment we left. He even woke up this morning wondering where Jesse was because he had assumed that we would go back to the pumpkin place when "daddy got home". Poor guy! I guess we will have to take him back another time.
***See slideshow below***

No comments: