CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rainy Day Schedule

Wasn't it supposed to rain? Usually our weather guy is pretty accurate! But one Tuesday he disappointed us! I had a fun rainy day schedule planned for Tuesday, since we had to pass on a play day with friends due to runny noses and sore throats. BUT GUESS WHAT?! NO RAIN!! Well, I stuck to my rainy day schedule anyway, since it did look formidable outside. We pulled out the bounce house and bounced away! I have a feeling we will put it to a lot of use this winter. Avery is finally not afraid of it anymore, and that gives Ethan someone (the right size) to jump with. Here are some fun pics. I LOVE the scary faces. (If I do the scary faces back, Avery freaks out) HA HA!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Good idea. I love how you did the pictures in the newspaper style. So cute. Hey send some of that rain out this way, will ya... We need it too.

White Family said...

How cute! Seriously I hate it when the weather people are right because they've been right every single flipping day when they say we'll have temperatures in the 80's! Where's some 70ish degree weather?! I want to wear hoodies! Very cute pictures by the way, Ihave such adorable little neices and nephews!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are huge! I can't believe it's been so long since you moved. Ah, we miss ya. I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. How are things? Oh, I need your address, so will you email it to me. I think I got it before.....but it's gone forever! Love, Aub