CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ethan Says!

Ethan started to go to Sunbeams this year!!! Yeah!!! I was very excited for this new change for him...he was not! When I took him aside the Saturday before his first Sunday as a Sunbeam and told him about primary and what to expect, and that he would no longer go to nursery and play with toys, he looked at me and said "Mom, I am NOT a big boy, I am little still. I will go to nursery OK?"

After 3 weeks of Sunbeams I think he is adjusting nicely. This week after I dropped him off, I remembered that I needed to take him to the bathroom. When I went back in to get him, he was turned around to the older kids behind him, making faces, and making them laugh. I said "Ethan, we need to go potty, then we will come back". Ethan says (to the kids behind him) "Don't worry guys, I will be right back!" He's a little "class clown" in the making! (That's NOT something I like!)

1 comment:

White Family said...

That's really cute I've already told like five people this story. Everyone thinks I have the cutest little nephew!