CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Avery Turns 2!!!!!

Avery turned 2 on July 11. We had a small party with just family here, and family on the web cam. She was totally into it. It was Tinkerbell themed, and very cute. Unfortunately I didn't think to take pics of the "obviously" homemade cake :) At her 2 year well check we learned that she is a whopping 21 lbs, I think that's 1 whole LB of weight gain in the past year. At least I hope she was 20 lbs when I moved her to a toddler car seat :) Anyway here are some pics.










4 comments:

Karla said...

She is so cute and a petite little thing. how adorable! Happy birthday Avery!

The Englanders said...

Hey! How are you? I found your blog! I think last time it was set as private. Add me ok? Im pregnant too! With my first. Im due Feb.2, so we're gonna be close!

White Family said...

Happy Birthday Avie doll! She looks so cute and all grown up. We miss you guys and are sad we missed you in Idaho. We can't wait to see you you guys, hopefully sometime soon!

Erin said...

WOW the big TWO!!! Congrats she is beautiful.. just like her mom!:) How are you guys??