CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan! 4 Years Old!!!

I can't believe my little boy is 4! He was so excited for this birthday to come and has waited so patiently through almost everyone's birthday before him! He made his birthday wish list months ago, and he got everything he wanted. Hopefully he will actually play with them for more than a week. (He tends to get disinterested quickly).



Better Batter Baseball

Miniature golf course

Fish tank and fish

An alarm clock ( he now has to wait for a 7 am before he can get out of bed) p.s. I set the clock ahead :) I know I'm sneaky but that means I get to sleep in a little more, now to train Avery!

A little lava lamp

Miniature skateboards (the last two were thrown in, Jesse got them from work)

Still awaiting- Nana Conn's package



That's quite the haul for a 4 year old! Here are some pics. Happy Birthday Ethan, we love you. You are an amazing little boy, and so loving. And the best big brother any little sister could want!

4 comments:

Alex said...

You should have gotten him more theatre costumes since he will be too little to play sports (just like his dad)

Alex said...

You should have gotten him more theatre costumes since he will be too little to play sports (just like his dad)

The Haas Family said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS!!! I didn't comment on any others, but as a scanned your blog I am just taken by how cute they are! GOOD JOB!!! Let's hope this next one is a girl so she can marry one of my boys!

White Family said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! It sounds like you made out big this year. I better not let Chase see all the fun presents he got. We wish we could've been there for all the festivites, it sounds like it was a really fun day!