CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mommy, I poopy again!

**Warning-naked bum pics***
This is a sentence I hear from Avery multiple times a day. Each time this is accompanied by handing me her diaper that she removed her self. Luckily only one out of ten actually has poop in it, and she is really good about not letting the poop fall out. It still drives me nuts. I am not ready to potty train her quite yet. So, I have resorted to putting onsies on her, that way she can't get her diaper off. The other day I turned on the hose and let them run wild, and jump on the tramp. I didn't put bathing suits of swim diapers on though. When they were finised I told them they needed to go jump on the tramp to dry off. The pics show what I found.


Ethan noticed me taking pics of Avery, and thought he had to drop his pants to get me to take pics of him too. A 4 yr old bum is just not as cute :)

1 comment:

White Family said...

This makes me so so glad that Chase doesn't even know how to take his own short/pants off let alone his diaper. I don't think he's ever even tried. It sounds to me like Avery is going to be a breeze to potty train though, if she doesn't like soiled or wet diapers that much! That is hilarious that Ethan thought that he had to follow suit in order to get some camera time. My sides ache from laughing so hard!