CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

"I'm a snake!"

This was a conversation that took place between Papa Fife and Ethan as they were playing trains.



Ethan: "I am a snake Papa, I am a snake who eats trains!"

Papa: "Well, then I'm not a train, I'm a dog"

Ethan: "I am a snake who eats dogs too"

Papa: "Well then, I am a cow, not a dog."

Ethan: "And, I eat cows!"

Papa: "Well, then I am not a cow, I am a duck!"

Ethan: " I am a snake who eats ducks too!"

This continues with a few more animals, until Papa finally says. "Well I am a chocolate chip cookie!"



Ethan thinks about THIS scenario for a minute then says, "Well, I'm a kid!"


3 comments:

Erin said...

hehehehe.. priceless! I love it when they get "too smart"! ;)

The Haas Family said...

So cute! What a whitty little fellow!

White Family said...

That is so funny! He's so smart. I didn't even get it at first, I think I get it now...maybe I'll ask Kyle if I really do get it.
That's too cute!