CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Fireman and a Fairy Princess!

Ethan- Not being very cooperative about taking pictures. It's been a long 2 days of candy gathering!
Avery loved telling everyone "I'm a fairy princess!" Her hair was the big hit (as usual). I made tight little ringlets. Everyone is always so surprised that she will sit still for me to do these kinds of things to her. All it took was a box of nerds :)

A family in our ward has a cute little place with a full on pumpkin patch, they offered hay rides, and they had plenty of "farm" animals to view and pet! The kids each picked out their own pumpkin! We had a blast!

Ethan insisted on taking this picture! As you can see Avery is not quite ready, she's in mid-cheese!

I took this one! Gotta love the "camera" smile

A little distracted on this one! But still smiling!






1 comment:

White Family said...

I love the costumes! How cute are they?! I showed Chase the pictures and when he saw Ethan he said, "Oh! Fighter fighter Chase!" I had to correct hm and tell him it was his cousin Ethan. "Eeefin?" He's very excited to play with his "cousin friends" on Nana's wicked cool Thomas train table. Avery looks like a little porcelain doll holding her fairy princess wand all dainty like in the picture. So cute!