CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just some Pictures

These are some pictures I have been meaning to download. There's no rhyme or reason to most of them.
I love how Tyler can go from steaming mad to...
Surprised by the flash! Love his crazy hair after a bath!
This is how you can find him most of the time. Loves to stick those 3 fingers in his mouth. He doesn't have a hand preference. He's ambidextrous :)
Love it when he leans his face against mine!

We put him in the highchair when we are eating dinner. He likes it for a few minutes. He looks so tiny in that big chair.

The "Princess"...need I say more!?



She loves her Uncle Brendan. He was spending the day with us and was sleeping on the couch when Avery got up there and curled up next to him.
You would never know that she loves chocolate. There's a commercial for Lyndt chocolate that says "Do you dream in chocolate?", and one day after seeing that commercial I asked Avery if she dreams in chocolate, she said...NO I EAT IT!

My "little" BIG boy! We thought he would really LOVE soccer. He told us he doesn't want to go because it just makes him tired! OH BROTHER! He has fun once he gets there.


I am so proud of my "little" BIG boy! He is such a good big brother. He loves his baby brother, and sister!






























































2 comments:

kelgrandy said...

So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of Tyler's hair and Avery all covered in chocolate. A girl after my own heart- maybe I dream in chocolate?? Grant always hated soccer too. He'd rather be building something.

White Family said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Tyler is such an adorable little guy. I just want to squeeze those scrumptious cheeks! I can’t figure out if he looks like Ethan or Avery at all though, does he look like either one? I loved the pictures of Avery and Brendan. I think that’s so sweet how much she adores her uncle Brendan. I laughed when I read what Ethan said about soccer didn’t Brendan say something similar to that when he was playing a sport when he was younger. Like he didn’t want to do it because the coach was just trying to make him tired. Funny! I KNOW I dream in chocolate, there’s no doubt about that one. I think any girl born into this family will be predetermined to love chocolate. Cute pictures! Can’t wait to see you guys this weekend!!!