CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

tYLeR 4 MoNthS oLd

Posted by Picasa
At 4 months old, Ty is...
Rolling over both ways (when he feels like it)
Babbling, especially at 6:00 am EVERY morning
Becoming more of a mama's boy every day
Loves playing with toys
Getting very close to controlling what he grabs. He almost grabbed a cup out of my hand as I was putting it to my mouth.
I can't believe he is 4 months old already (actually 4 1/2 mo, because I am a procrastinator). He is such a sweet baby, although the most complicated one by far! I can't get enough of him, and I think if he DID happen to sleep through the night (I would be grateful, but I think I would miss him by morning)
Here is a video of him "talking" to his toys! Can't get enough of it!

2 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Happy 4 months! He is much more vocal than my babies were at that age! When are you guys comming to California again so we can meet this little guy?

White Family said...

That’s a cute little video of Ty. I love how much he talks, so cute! He’s such a handsome little guy! I miss him.