CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

And a sprinkle of pixie dust....

Today we had Avery's 3rd birthday party! She of course, had to have a Tinkerbell themed party! I tried to convince her to have a tea party, but she would not be swayed. We went all out with Tink cupcakes, tablecloth, plates, and cups! We played pin the wings on Tink, colored Tinkerbell coloring pages, and popped fairy bubbles! She had a blast, and was so glad that some of her nursery friends made it! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 3 tomorrow! She is such a joy, and I couldn't be more grateful to have her in my life. She has the perfect "princess" attitude, but is so loving! She can usually manage to get whatever she wants, especially from her daddy :) She loves Tinkerbell, of course, Dora, Diego, and EVERYTHING her brother loves! I am so happy that she is content to let me dress her up, put curlers in her hair, and make her "pretty" and she never complains. What a perfect girl, although I may be a little biased, she is the most beautiful and get compliment wherever we go. Happy Birthday Princess!

2 comments:

Bench Family said...

How fun. Little girls are the best! I didn't realize that Bryn and Avery had the same birthday! Bryn will be so excited when I tell her.

White Family said...

How creative! It sounds like you guys gave her the perfect little Tinkerbell party. I love the pictures! Avery looks darling! I just love those little princess curls, they melt my heart (and make me really want a girl).