CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Disneyland!!!!

There were soooooooo many pictures! I had to make 4 slideshows to give it some sort of organization! I am relieved it's done though, I have been wanting to document our trip for some time! We had a blast, we can't wait to go back. See below for pictures of...Ethan's Jedi training, Avery meeting her favorite characters, Tyler loving every minute of it, and LOTS of fun with cousins, Nana, and Aunt Cristina and Uncle Brad!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Oh my heck this makes me want to go to Disneyland SO stinking bad! This time with my kids. I LOVE all the pictures you got. How awesome that Ethan got chosen for Jedi training! I've heard about that from a friend and she said that she would full price for that experience alone it's so cool (they're big Star Wars fans).
Um is that really Tyler?! He's not a baby anymore! It's freaking me out! I don't even know this little guy. He's so cute! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time. It sounds like it was worth every penny. We need to plan a trip to Disney World with our side of the family in the future...