CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ethan's first snow day!




About 2 months ago we had a snow day. It dumped 5 inches on us overnight. It doesn't snow here often ( just 3 times all winter), but when it does everything closes. They even send people home from work. I finally found the cord to my camera and was able to download the pics. I had to let Ethan build a snowman seeing as it was his first experience in snow. I had to hunt to find anything suitable for him to wear out. I found a snowsuit that was at least 2 sized too small, accidentally put on 2 different colored socks, and a pair of ski pants over the top. He was hilarious, he could barely move. Here he is building the most ghetto snowman with his Uncle Brendan (14 yrs old). He loved it and would have stayed out all day if we let him.

5 comments:

White Family said...

Awww! Ethan looks so cute in the snow suit even with it looking small he looks like a little marshmallow puff! We couldn't stop laughing when we saw the pics! Such a cutie!!!

Mindy said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. Ethan looks adorable. He reminds me of the Christmas Story little boy all bundled up. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Judds said...

Cassandra Your kids are so cute. I got your blog off of your sisters site. It looks like you are doing great in Arkansas. It must be fun to be in the snow again!

Judds said...

By the way that las comment was from Brittnee "Greene" Judd

*JULIA* said...

Hey Cassandra,
I'm so glad we get to see what eachother is up to through our blogs. I saw your sis. last month at a shower and got to here a little of what you are doing. I love the blogging world where you find old friends. Your kids are adorable and have the prettiest eyes! Keep updating so we can see more of your cute kids. Julia