CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Avery and "Boo"




The other day Ethan was watching Monsters
Inc. When he saw the little girl "Boo", he said "Avery is Boo". I had to agree because she was wearing pigtails. Besides the difference in hair and eye color, it's pretty funny to see some similarity. She is such a trooper when I am trying to do her hair. Although she wiggles, she doesn't cry and has yet to pull her barrettes out. I have so much fun dressing my little princess, and doing her hair.

4 comments:

White Family said...

Oh my gosh! Avery is so stinkin' cute! I am one proud aunt. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that, she does look like Boo! She actually is starting to look a TON like you now that she's growing out of her baby fat a bit! She's so beautiful, Cassandra.

Stephanie said...

Kaden's favorite movie is Monster's Inc! He could watch it several times daily if I let him, but now Cars is catching up in the favorite category. Thanks for leaving a comment. It is fun to see how you guys are doing. Good luck with your house! I know it is a huge stress!

Tatum said...

So stinkin cute! I love "boo" from Monsters Inc. We miss you guys. I can't believe she is so grown up already!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am in LOVE! I haven't checked your blog in awhile (I was so used to just seeing the moink sucker I forgot you started posting again:-) and now there is this grown up beautiful girl named Avery staring at me. Oh, I can't believe how much she's changed. I miss you guys!!!!! I really need a girl, and hopefully she'll be just as cute as your little Boo. Love ya, Aub