CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bonfire Weather







A few weeks ago, it started getting warmer out, and I thought it would be nice to build a bonfire in the backyard. Ethan had a blast gathering sticks, and dry leaves. Unfortunately it rained a few days before and everything was still a bit too wet to keep the fire going for long enough. But we had fun swinging on the tree swing and trying to roast marshmallows. My mom didn't like the pictures because the trees in the forest behind the house hadn't turned green yet, I will be sure to post some recent pics though, it's beautiful. It gets greener everyday.

1 comment:

White Family said...

I can't believe how big Ethan looks! I love the footie pajamas he's wearing with shoes! Kyle and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw that. Avery is such a doll! Her hair is so long now and her eyes are just gorgeous. I'm really jealous you guys got to have a bon fire. It sounded like a lot of fun!