CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stories

"Kickin' Soup"
Whenever I am in the kitchen Ethan and Avery have to be right around my feet, opening all the cupboards and emptying them. Ethan usually wants a taste of everything I'm making and will pull everything out of the cupboards asking for a taste of that too. The other day I was talking to Jessica on the phone as I was making dinner, and Ethan was begging me for a cube of chicken bouillon. Jessica was listening to the conversation, it went something like this... "Mommy, pweeeese can I haf one of deese?", "No Ethan, that isn't candy, it's what we use to make chicken soup". "OH, kickin soup?" "Yes, you won't like it." "OH...Mommy?" "Yes, Ethan?" "Pweeeeese, can I haf one of deese?". After hearing Ethan and I go back and forth like this for a few minutes, Jessica says, "Just let him have one", so I went and got the camera so I could be ready for his reaction, I unwrapped it for him, and and gave it to him. Here's the picture I snapped. He didn't complain or anything after this, he just took it out of his mouth and threw it in the garbage.

"Car Washing"

Nana needed help washing her car the other day and Ethan was all over the job. I went out to check on them about 30 minutes later and Ethan had taken the bucket of soapy water and sponge around the house to the backyard, where he has his own Little Tykes Cozy Coupe (my favorite garage sale find for $1). He was so cute washing his own little car, I had to snap some pics.







"Busy Baby"
Of course, I have to throw something in for my little princess. I just love how busy she is (most of the time anyway). She is always inside or under or behind something she's not meant to be. I have found her under her crib, under Ethan's bed, please consider that these locations are very small. The only pic I've managed to snap is of one of her favorite locations, under the coffee table. If you notice, she is actually sitting up straight under there. She likes to knock down the pictures, and play with the phone.



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Those pictures are so cute! Kids are so funny :)Also, I love your background!

ChristyAna said...

Your kids are so cute! We wish we were closer. I am glad you gave Ethan a taste of his desired cube. It is good for children to explore especially when we can all get a laugh at their expense. Any time he wants to come out here and help us wash our cars he is welcome! Has nana started telling Avery to eat more so that she grows taller, because she is a pipsqueak!!! We luv you guys!

White Family said...

That is so funny! His face looks so shocked. Like he's shocked because you were telling the truth and it IS nasty, but also torn because he was sure it LOOKED like candy in the wrapper. So confusing! Avery looks like she could be a little porcelain doll just sitting there for decoration. You guys should put her down there whenever company comes, and see what their reaction is! Such cute picture!