CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Circus is Scary...

Last Saturday we heard the circus was in town, we got some free tickets for the kids and so we decided it would be a fun experience. I've never seen a circus before so I was actually excited. We got there kind of late and they were just putting the lions away. We must have missed the best part, because the rest was a joke! Jesse and I were laughing because the performers seemed so proud that they could get some ponies to run around the ring in circles. The part with the elephants was actually neat, but I couldn't help thinking about the stories I've heard of elephants suddenly turning on the crowd and charging. We had an escape route all planned out. Anyway, I guess what matters is that Ethan had fun. Here are some videos, and my favorite picture of Avery, giving me a sideways glance.















No comments: