CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yeah for Summer!!!

Americas next top model!
Setting up the palm tree sprinkler.
Before the sprinkler came on. Cheesy smiles!
Avery trying to get out...FAST
Ethan, showing off his swim trunks for Nana Conn



This last week it has actually been in the 90's. I miss AZ's HOT weather, so I have been waiting for it to get warm for a while. I got so excited I went out and got a play pool for the kids. Then it rained for a few days, but on Friday, we finally got to pull it out and play in it. Ethan was in heaven, and Avery, well, she liked it until Jesse turned on the palm tree sprinkler too high. The water was a bit cold, but Ethan braved it and stayed in for almost an hour.

2 comments:

White Family said...

Is Avery walking by herself!?!? My goodness, Chase just started scooting around! I don't think he'll be walking for a very long time. She's a little mover and shaker! I can't believe how big she is now. She's already losing some of her baby fat and looking more like toddler. Love the pics! The circus didn't look too boring from the videos, I liked the elephants too.

White Family said...

By the way, where'd you get this little contraption and how much was it? Chase would probably go bonkers for it! Considering we may not have a pool anymore soon, I need to think of other options for my little water baby! Let me know, please.