CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Today is Ethan's birthday! I can't believe my little boy is already 3! He has grown so much, not just physically this year but I can't believe how much he has matured from 2-3. He is so much fun, always playing games, and loves to make us laugh. He is so sweet, and always wants to make me happy! He loves to give me hugs and kisses, and I am sooooo grateful that he still loves to cuddle. He has been so excited for his birthday to come, ever since Papa Fife's birthday back in February, and everyone's birthday came first (except mine). He was so good, and so happy for everyone elses birthday, I am so happy we finally get to celebrate his. Tonight we will have our family celebration by taking him to his favorite place to eat, Chuck E Cheeses, then we will come home for Ethan's fav cake and ice cream (lemon cake with a lemon glaze), open presents, and talk to Nana and Papa Conn on the web cam. We have a fun filled night! Here are some pics from over the years! We love you Ethan, Happy Birthday!


Ethan has always loved screwdrivers (ie. "turners"). He loves to fix things. Approx. 18 mo. old

Ethan has always had a case of "crazy hair". It grows faster than anything I've every seen, and gets so long. This is typically what he has always looked like after sleep. Approx. 20 mo. old

He has always loved reading books. Approx. 24 mo. old

At his first Father's and Son's about 2 1/2 years old.

His most recent pic, at his B-Day party.

No comments: