CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Today is our 7th anniversary. So, I just wanted to take a moment to say how grateful I am for my wonderful husband! He is more than I could ever ask for. Thank you for providing for us and for working so hard. Thank you so much for all you do for us, and for being such a great dad! I Love You! I wanted to post a wedding picture, but this one goes back just as far. It's our engagement pic. This weekend we celebrated by leaving the kids home with Nana Fife, and we went and stayed overnight in Branson, MO. We left Friday afternoon, and that night we enjoyed a dinner and a show at the Dixie Stampede, where we were even asked to participate, and we won our team (The South) two "gold medals". It was fun. Then after that we headed over to Celebration City and went on a few roller coaster rides, and the indy cars. I got to sleep in (sort of, some kids were being really loud in the hallway at the hotel at 6 AM). Saturday morning we did a little shopping at the outlets, then we went to Silver Dollar City and rode all the big roller coasters that we never get to do because we always have the kiddos. We got tired of Silver Dollar City, and so we left and spent the rest of the day at White Water, where we rode all the rides that we never get to do when we have the kids. It was a fun-filled weekend, not to have to think of anyone but ourselves and just play!

Thanks Nana for taking such good care of the kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Congrats you guys. I had no idea that your anniversary was on my half birthday! Hahaha, yes I do celebrate my half birthday....anything to get out of doing dishes :-) So, I have been out of town ALL summer so now that I am back I am waiting on my package :-) Just kidding....kinda I'll send you my address in an email right now! Miss you oh so much. Hope you guys have a great anniversary!

Tanya Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Murray said...

Yeah!

Sounds like SO much fun.

Happy Anniversary!