CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just as I was thinking...

I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner Sunday night, Ethan and Avery had been chasing each other and playing really nice together. This doesn't happen but once a day. I could hear them from the play room giggling, and just as I was thinking that I love to hear them so happy, playing together, this is what I find....(watch the video).

I love how Avery is so happy with the mischief that brother helped her create that she doesn't even care when he drags her by the feet back to him, she usually screams at him whenever he does this. These are classic moments. I guess I'm glad that it wasn't something harder to clean up.

3 comments:

Erin said...

LOL!!! I am SO glad Bailey isn't the only one who drags her sibling around by his feet! That's priceless!:)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Cute!

White Family said...

That's hilarious! "Poh Avewee, oh" After he just dragged her by the feet saying "get back here MISTER" Oh, that's too funny. What kind of skittle were those, the chocolate ones? Avery must've thought they were delicious!