CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

4 Seasons

This morning we went out to play and since it's FALL leaves were everywhere. So, as the kids were playing on the swingset and in the sandbox, I started raking! Ethan jumped in to help (with a pronged hoe) every once in a while. It wasn't long before we had a huge leaf pile. This kids had a blast playing in it. This is something that even if I had had the opportunity as a child I would have refrained. I'm a little OCD when it comes to getting dirty, or the thought of having leaves clinging to my clothing or hair . I actually have to try really hard not to drag my kids out of the leaf pile hyperventilating, watching them play actually was making me feel some anxiety. They were having so much fun though and I got over my issues and took some pics. I think I may have confessed a little too much right now about my wierd-ness. Oh, well!


This big pile was made by raking what is not even 1/4 of the BACK yard! There are still leaves everywhere!

I've lived in AZ nearly all my life and never had the privelege of enjoying what 4 seasons are really like! My FAVORITE is still summer but FALL comes in a close second!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think I am as OCD as you are. Hannah playing outside always drives me crazy because of all the things she touchs. Luckily she is a little OCD too so she doesn't touch as much as most kids do. I have been meaning to try playing in the leaves but I don't think she will jump in them, she doesn't like anything pokey.