CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another TAG!

I know...my Heavenly Father loves me
I want...to win monopoly at McDonalds
I have...a waffle in the toaster waiting for me
I wish...I had already won monopoly at McDonalds :)
I hate...pie
I miss...family in CA, CO, Utah, Idaho, and AZ
I fear...dying first, dying last
I Feel...relaxed
I hear...the lawn mower, and football on TV
I smell...Carress soap
I crave...chocolate all the time
I search...the Internet for new books
I wonder...what Ethan's going to want to be for Halloween
I regret...nothing!
I love...My wonderful hubby, and two beautiful chillin's
I care...about what others think of me
I always...make my bed
I am going...to see a movie tonight (it's been a while)
I believe...I can do anything if I try
I dance...ONLY in front of my kids
I sing...in the shower to entertain Avery
I fight...if I feel I have to defend myself or my kids
I write...lists for everything
I lose... any game I play against Jesse
I win...when Jesse and I play as a team
I never...get sick of chocolate
I listen...to what my kids have to say and try to respect them.
I am scared...of losing anyone in my little fam
I need to clean...nothing, I just finished
I hope...I can learn to be more patient
I tag...everyone who reads this, and that means you!

No comments: