CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Quick Updates

I just have a quick diary type entry to post before I forget. I am very forgetful these days!

Avery loves anything with polka dots, she has a few pairs of socks, and a pair of pajamas with them. The funny part is if you ask her what she's wearing, she says she's wearing her coco-not (coconut) pajamas.


Conversation between Ethan and Avery as they are hovering over baby Tyler in his bouncy seat. Tyler really only likes to be held, but he tolerates the bouncy seat for a few minutes at a time and he was reaching his limit and beginning to cry.
Avery: Brother (that's what she calls Ethan), YOU HIT HIM!
Ethan: I DID NOT! I don't hit!
Avery: (Insisting) YOU HIT HIM!
Ethan: I DID NOT...your lyin'
Avery: You're a tiger!

1 comment:

White Family said...

That is HILARIOUS! I stated laughing out loud when I read that. She cracks me up! I had to call Kyle immediately to tell him the story which he thought was so funn too. Aww we miss you guys...