CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tyler 1 Month Old! (Like 2 weeks ago :)

So Tyler is actually 6 weeks old (almost 7 weeks), but I have his 1 month post to update!
At 1 month old Tyler is finally nursing well. He LOVES to be held, and "they" say you can't spoil a newborn, but I would invite "them" to come and visit, and witness! I think he was just born spoiled, probably fitting, as he is the caboose of the Conn train. He "likes" his bouncy seat, and "likes" even more his swing, those two things give me small breaks throughout the day, as he does not sleep much. He is beginning to really "look" at us and seems as though he is watching us, and will occasionally smile. He already looks so different from 6 weeks ago, here are some pictures from the last 6 weeks.
I had to include this picture of my first time meeting Ty, because I have no memory of it. That is the nurse showing him to me right after I woke up from the surgery.
Avery loves to help feed him.
So peaceful, I love it when he looks this happy when he is sleeping, because he usually sleeps so fitfully.
Enjoying some time in the swing.
Just cute!
Ethan can't get enough of him. He absolutely loves his little brother, and is already so protective!
This shows how explosive Ty is. We call him a hand granade (is that how you spell that?) in diapers.
And happy again, sort of!
This is right after a bath. I am trying to show how unruly his hair is! The surprised eyes add a nice touch to the crazy hair!
This is his first "real" bath. It took his umbilical cord 4 weeks to fall off, so we were very excited about his first bath. Nana Conn and I could hardly reach him because Ethan and Avery wanted to be a part of it so badly.
And these last 3 are my attempt at 1 month pics! Unfortunately he had just developed this flaming rash all over his face and neck. Poor guy!




























1 comment:

White Family said...

I love his happy sleeping picture. He must really love that blanket we gave him! He looks so peaceful and just dewy and yummy! And I love the picture of him in the swing too. How scrumptious is he!? He is such a handsome little baby. I can’t figure out who he looks like though…and did Ethan have dark eyebrows like that when he was a baby? Do you think Ty will have dark hair? Hmmm just a thought. Anyways he’s beautiful, I want to hold him and give him kisses right now!