CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow days!

Fun in the Snow!

Making snow angels
This was the sandbox, now covered in like 5 inches of snow.

Attempted snowman!

OompaLoompa in a blizzard!

OompaLoompa wanting to come back in!

Snowball fight!

All three dressed for snow! Tyler did NOT want to join them! I don't blame him as I watched from inside too!


Ok, so I am still playing catch up, I just don't have a solid block of time to get all the posts done in one sitting! So, we have had a ton of snow this year. Luckily Rene (Nana Conn) was here to witness the beauty! Ethan and Avery beg to go outside everyday to play, especially when it snows. Jesse suits up in his snowboarding gear and they're off! Here are some cute pics!

1 comment:

White Family said...

So fun! I’m really really jealous you guys can play in the snow right now. I want to take a trip to Payson this weekend to go sledding so bad! I love Avery’s snow suit, it’s hilarious! It looks like they had a lot of fun!