CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tyler's 2 month old photoshoot! He's 11 lbs 4 oz, and getting chubbier everyday! He is starting to smile at us more regularly, and likes to make noises (aka:talk to us) Ethan swears everyday that he says "I love you Ethan", in a baby voice of course. He is such a joy, even though he is a little needier that most babies!








In this picture he looks like a future boxer!

Ethan and Avery thought it was so funny that he was sitting up between them!



Funny story:
The other night while eating a chicken leg for dinner, Ethan discovered the bone. He very seriously was surprised and asked "Mom did they take this bone fron a dinosaur and put chicken on it?" (because only dinosaurs had bones). Of course I didn't want to disappoint him so I told him yes!


































3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Cassandra, thanks for the link to your blog! It will be fun to check up on you guys more often. :) I can't believe how big your baby is already! He has such dark hair! Did the other two have dark hair as babies as well? Mackenzie's hair was black for the longest time and started turning blonde at about 5 months or so. Its good to see you guys are doing well!

White Family said...

Sweet Tyler! He's so cute! I still can't figure out who he looks like, but I'm never very good at that game either. He's beautiful. Ethan cracks me up! He's so smart to think of dinosaur bones. I think most kids would be shocked to find bones in their chicken period, but to make that connection, very cute!

The Haas Family said...

Look at all that hair! I love it! He's just precious--all your kids are. Good work, mom!