CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Pictures and Tyler 3 months old!

Ethan and Avery in their Easter "duds" after church last Sunday!
My attempt at getting all 3 together. Tyler wouldn't have it, and Avery was just being silly!

This is Tyler 3 months old! He is getting chubbier everyday. I am proud to say he is my chubbiest baby! He has such a sweet little personality, and yes he has a personality already (it's a little volatile) ;) He is happiest first thing in the morning, and right after naps. He loves to be talked to, and really tries to hold his end of the conversation. I love shopping with him, he faces me in his carseat in the shopping cart and smiles the entire time because he thinks that I am there just to pay attention to him, however if I happen to walk away to get something off a shelf he immediately starts screaming. As soon as I come back into view he stops crying and starts smiling again. I think it's hilarious, he's a stinker! Other accomplishments, he has rolled over a few times from his tummy to his back, and is really close to rolling from back to front. He has discovered his cute little hands and I love it when he clasps them together and tries to fit them both into his adorable mouth. If you can't tell by my detailed description I am absolutely in love with this little baby! I am so grateful for him and his big brother and sister, I couldn't be more blessed!


















1 comment:

Amber Carter said...

They are so adorable in their Easter clothes! What cute kiddos you have! Happy Easter!