CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All about Ty

So, I didn't post about Ty-Ty's 5 month, and he's almost 6 months old! Here are some fun pictures of my baby love and what he's been up to.


Avery got this doll for Christmas, and I noticed the other day they Tyler is about the same size as the doll, only I think the doll is heavier. Avery can't even carry it around.



My sweet boy!

His "dirty" look!


Enjoying the quilt mommy made for him.

Happy after a nap!

He loves the bears that hang in his bassinet. I have to rehang them every time I lay him down because...

He always pulls them off either after he wakes up or before he falls asleep.
















3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

We have that same bassinette! I loved it! I can't believe he is so big, love the comparison shot next to the doll!

White Family said...

Oh he’s so cute! I love the picture of him next to the doll, so funny! That’s adorable that he pulls the bears off of his bassinette I loves seeing those pictures too. I can just picture him going crazy over them and yanking them all off out of excitement! What a cutie!

ruppel family said...

Oh my goodness Cassandra! He's so adorable!!