CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Projects and Pictures!

I have been meaning to post pictures of some recent craftiness. I made the kids some decorative names. Jesse cut the letters out of wood and I decorated them. It was fun. Their names coordinate with their duvet covers that I am still working on.





I decided to try curlers in Avery's hair. It takes so long using a curling iron, and then it won't hold a curl for very long. She slept in them, I thought she might complain but she didn't even notice they were there. I remember when my mom used to put curlers in my hair and I hated it.
I think it worked! She looked so cute! And was laughing at her self in the mirror.



It's hard to get Ethan to just give me a normal smile! This is one that turned out cute!

This little princess fights so badly against going to bed. Here she was jumping on her bed just moments before. I love how she fell asleep with the plastic utensil in her hand. If her blanket wasn't positioned on her I would have thought she just fell asleep standing up and fallen where she stood. But I think she knew that her batteries were dying, so she got herself ready!

















3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

The curler picture is so cute! I think I might try that on Mackenzie but I don't know how to use curlers so I have a learning curve to overcome. ;)

White Family said...

Those letters turned out so good! I know exactly what you can give me when I have another baby (hint). Oh my goodness Avery’s hair?! You should do it like that every day if it turns out that cute. I love it!!! I had to make the picture bigger and just stare at it. She looks like a little porcelain doll. So ADORABLE!

ruppel family said...

LOL! Love the curlers! And nice job on the letters! They look awesome!!