CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tyler 6 months and more!

I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! It's not fair how time flies :( He is such a joy! He just melts my heart, everytime he smiles at me with his tongue hanging out. He has such a HUGE personality! I am excited (but can wait) to see how he will be as a toddler! At 6 months Ty is getting around pretty well, by rolling, and scooting on his tummy. He has started to say Ma-Ma, although I don't think he knows it refers to me. I have just been working on it with him :) He is also sitting up by himself, and loves this new outlook on the life around him. Here are some recent pics of his new favorite activities!













Avery is always doing something to make us smile! Here she found my shower cap and at first thought she had scored BIG with a "Butterfly Catcher". Then I told her that it goes on your head to keep your hair dry when you take a shower, she left for a bit and came back like this to eat her yogurt!





















2 comments:

ruppel family said...

HAHAHA! Love the shower cap! Your kids are so cute!

White Family said...

Oh Avery! She's such a crack up. Ty Ty is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! I want to grab him through the screen and smother those rosy cheeks with kisses! So cute. I can't believe he's already halfway to a year. He was just born like 45 minutes ago! He's adorable. I can't wait until the next time we get to see you all!