CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Avery Pics

The other day I caught Avery putting on Ethan's sunglasses all by herself, what a cute baby, if I don't say so myself! She is the busiest baby I have ever seen, it can be a nightmare, especially in church. I can't believe how much energy she has, it's all I can do to keep her from diving headfirst off the bench. Her new love is climbing. She's really good at it too, she will climb on anything that has any height, a step stool, the kitchen bar stools, and the fireplace mantel, just to name a few. She can climb right up and get down by herself too. Very independent. I have to say though, that after all the fear she evokes in me with her stunts, she is just the cutest little peanut. I haven't been one place without someone commenting on how beautiful she is. If only they knew that beneath her beauty was a little rascal of a girl! She is such a joy! Here are just a few pics of her highness!



So proud of herself for putting on the sunglasses just right!

This is her on her was back down. She usually gets up there and turns around to sit on the edge for a few minutes before turning back around and climbing back down.

Not walking all the way yet! Sometimes she will surprise us and walk across the room, and then other times she will have nothing to do with it, I call it noodle legs!

Avery 11 months old (July 11, 2007)

4 comments:

White Family said...

How cute is she?! She is looking so grown up and I just cannot believe how adventurous she is. What a beautiful and fearless little lady!

ChristyAna said...

I love how you keep so on top of your blogs! I am trying to be better. Your little Avery is such a doll. I am so jealous of your blueberries. Blueberries are my very favorite (of couse the most caloric of the berries). It seems so romantic to just go and pick your own berries and so economical I hear as well!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is getting way too big! She is soooo darling. I love it. I miss ya big time. I got your email and I'm going to respond soon....promise. When are you coming to visit? Be glad you're not here right now 116* today. Luv, Aub

Melody said...

I can't believe how big they are getting already! Time sure does fly! We miss you guys!