CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blueberry Barn

Two of my cousins from Utah are visiting. Yesterday we took everyone to Blueberry Barn, a blueberry farm to pick fresh blueberries. It was so fun. Ethan picked a few but mostly hid in the bushes and just ate. Spencer (cousin) and Uncle Brendan had fun popping blueberries into Avery's ready open mouth. They had fun counting a total of 35 and that's not counting what Nana, and Mommy popped in. We picked 3 buckets full. Michael (cousin), and Ethan are the biggest fans of blueberries by far, and Avery comes in a close 2nd. It was a blast and we had a nice overcast day for it too! A little humid though, and some sprinkles! But overall very cool.

Ethan busy picking berries.

Ethan, Michael, Spencer, Brendan

Ethan Showing off is blueberries.

2 comments:

White Family said...

Yummy! I wish we had a blueberry barn here. Now I really want blueberries, I bet Chase would devour them also he eats anything and everything pretty much!

Mindy said...

I'm jealous. Everything is so green and you have berries to pick! If my family wasn't here, I know I'd be some place else. :) It looks like you guys like it there.