CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

This surprised me, but it's seems pretty close to how I would describe myself. I never liked the movie Pocahantas, probably because my little sister watched it like 5 times a day. If you see this on my blog, I want to see it on yours!

1 comment:

White Family said...

That's cute, I wouldn't have thought you would be like Pocohantas. I pictured you more as Megara! I took it too cause it looked fun but I'm not gonna tell you what I got...