CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Brithday Big Sis!!!

I thought I would dedicate today's post to my big sister Christy! She is 29 years old today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Here are some pics I scrounged up to commemorate the occasion. Sorry if some are a little embarrassing, they were just so cute I couldn't help myself!

Christy, wearing who knows what?!

Christy, and me; Halloween, I think!

Christy on The John, I really can't imagine why this picture was taken.

Christy and I posing in our dance outfits.

More dance poses!

Dad, Mom, Christy, and me.

One quick apology to Jessica, I didn't have a lot of time to look for pics so most of the ones I found were before you were born! Sorry you don't get to see cute baby Jessica too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY! We love you! Hope you have a worderful day!

4 comments:

ChristyAna said...

You made my day! That is so cute. When you said some were embarrassing I knew that potty picture would be included! The only other emabarrassing thing was some of those hair cuts. No wonder I have a hard time cutting my hair! Thanks you guys, love Christy

White Family said...

What the! WHERE AM I?!?! I'm not buying this excuse of not being able to find ones before I was born. Needless to say, I thought it was a very cute post and I loved the pictures you DID find. Even though Brendan and I cease to exist in these ones! Happy Birthday Christy! Answer your phone!!!

White Family said...

BTW I love the new background lots! It's very cute, and in the above comment I meant to say "pictures AFTER I was born?"

Brianne said...

Hi Jesse and Fam,
Just wanted to say your kids are soooo cute. How are your parents? I haven't seen your mom and dad in a few years. Well crazy you know Nate and Britt. We used to hang out alot when they were here in Rexburg. -brianne (garcia) serrano